Sacred Sage, Mugwort and Sweetgrass bundles are the perfect smudging tools for your sacred space. Local California varieties and slow burning.
Two options of amazing natural aromatic incense bundles for you to add to your space and daily life.
When you can’t get out there, bring nature home.
Sage | Mugwort | Cedar Mini
Three of the most beloved aromatic plants: white sage, mugwort, and cedar. To use, you just light the bundle and let the smoldering end waft its fragrance throughout your space.
- Directions: Light the end of the bundle and allow it to smolder. Let the smoke fill whatever space you wish and have a bowl of sand nearby to extinguish the smoldering part of the braid. Relight as desired
- Scent Notes
White Sage: Soft chaparral, dry sunny earth, spicy resin
Mugwort: fresh creeksides, warm summer air, sage-like resin
Cedar: Fresh sap, damp forest floor, crisp ocean air
- Ingredients: dried white sage (Salvia apiana), mugwort (Artemisia douglasiana), and Port Orford Cedar (Chamaecyparis lawsoniana) wrapped in organic hemp twine.
Natural Incense for people who love the outdoors. 100% plant based, no hidden ingredients. No charcoal, synthetic fragrance or petrochemicals.
- Directions: Light the end of the Sweetgrass with a lighter or a match, and allow braid to smolder and fill your space with the sweet scent of the high plains. Relight as desired. Have a bowl of sand nearby to extinguish.
Burn sweetgrass braid in a well-ventilated area. Always use with a fire-safe holder or bowl and place on a level, heat resistant surface. Ensure ash and embers are caught safely.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or suffer from asthma or other respiratory issues. Never leave burning plants unattended.
- Scent Notes: unique vanilla like scent, one of the most beloved of all Western plants for burning.
- Ingredients: dried Sweetgrass (Hierochloe odorata) wrapped in organic cotton string.
*These bundles will be wrapped in cellophane.
Dimensions: 4” l x 1.5" w x 4.5" h
Made with sustainably harvested plants.
Eco friendly, organic and handmade in Oakland, California.
Thank you for shopping with us!