This book is about empowering people to be their own teachers. Everyone has incredible teachings from their experiences waiting to be harvested. With the perspectives shared in the book, every reader will benefit from a deeper understanding of themselves, their history and the innate wisdom that comes from working with our past.
Whether you are just starting a journey of self-discovery, or have been following your path for years, you need grounded, practical guidance that provides tangible results. With 20 years of experience in the quest for self-development, Alberto Curcio Linares has the expertise to guide you through multiple practices and techniques, conveying his hard-won wisdom with empathy, kindness, and humor. Offering insight from his own experiences, as well as a range of traditional Indigenous spiritual practices, From Wound to Wisdom imparts the solid perspective and healthy structure you need to move forward in your process of spiritual development.
This step-by-step guide provides you with the tools to:
Thank you for shopping with us!
- Understand the power behind your choices.
- Cultivate a solid, strong inner foundation.
- Evaluate your life experiences and glean their valuable teachings.
- Heal your wounds, conditioning or traumas.
- Learn the process of inner work.
- Realize why your beliefs may inhibit your spiritual or emotional growth.
- Tune in to your natural rhythms.
- Develop an all-encompassing self-maintenance practice.
- Explore traditional Indigenous practices as a catalyst for growth.